Saturday, February 23, 2013

Like What You Do - Do What You Like!


A very old but very wise man
Once taught us all about this smart plan:
"If you must do a thing, regardless
You better like it", or it's useless!
He meant that either you can do
The things you like, and then it's good
Or if you have to work for money
And do something that's not too funny
You have to try and find the good
Part in the bad.
And so you should!
Because the purpose of this life
Is to be happy, not to strive!
And if you live your life by doing
Things that you hate, you'll end up ruined!
So, please, it has to be a thing
That's not so bad about your gig!
They say the wiser man will change
Whatever is he can't arrange
But also, the wise man he will
Accept what he can't change, untill
Life will just give him something fine
But sometimes we must wait in line!
Only when you are happy with
Al that you have, will stop the writhe!
And then you'll get more better things
Because you attract what you live!
You live in peace and being thankful,
And you will get more things to bless you
You wanna fight against the life
And it will cut you like a knife! 
And always, think about the fact
That others have it really bad!
And things can always be way worse
So say "thank you" and do not curse!


Wow this one is long :)) I just love makin poems about the things I'm learning!! Everything inspires me! I love it!
Anyways, the idea here is the thing that I've just discovered, that you CAN make your job pleasant. I've spent years complaining and moaning and cussing at my job, and of course, my income became lower and lower all this time! When I started my business years ago, seemed so good and fun, because I had more energy and a more youthful way of looking at life at that moment, I think! But then it became hell! Other people interfered and lead me to feeling like this about it, too. But I cannot blame them, I should have just not listened, I should have just not let them dictate how I felt and what I wanted to do with my life! But I did... and Im glad I finally woke up :) After striving for a good amount of time to get back at least to half of the enthusiasm I used to have about my job/business, I finally managed to figure out a way. I won't get into details because they are irrelevant, for everyone can be different, there are millions of different jobs and businesses in this world, so each and every person should know about theirs. But, people, what I wanna tell you is: IT WORKS! If you want to, you can get back to liking the thing you have to do! I still don't like everything about it again, maybe not even half of it, but I still managed to get a big chunk of my good attitude towards it, back! Which is awesome because I already started to see income improvement!! 
In the books that I've read they say that once you LIKE your actual job, the Universe is more open to providing you with an even better job, one that you really are draming of! But only if you are thankful and happy with what you already have! Now, we shall see about that, but the important thing is that I am not unhappy anymore! :) I figured out how to do it and like it, I put myself in my shoes from 10 years ago and I started to feel good about it again! I am very thankful for that!
Now, of course, in my case, I am lucky, because I actually used to like my job...while ago, but maybe some people have to do jobs they hate from the beginning, and that is even more sad :( But even then, you have to try and find a little thing or two that are not that bad in it. And that applies to just about any situation in life ... after all, all bad things lead to good, sooner or later!
I wish one day my blog would get popular so I have people talking to me and telling me about their experiences in this case.
Allright, I think I said what I wanted to say for today! 
Peace, people! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...