Tuesday, February 19, 2013

When is too hard




When is too hard
To do a thing
You have to breathe and just not think!
What is, it is!
It can't be changed
So go with it, and don't get raged!
Your mind will try to say it's "Oh!
So so impossible", you know
But trust me here, if you will listen
You're only trapped! Mind is not wisdom!
You'll have to do it anyways
And you can choose between 2 ways:
The silly way, to suffer double,
Once in your mind, once from the struggle
The good way is to just let go
Of the control, and on you go!
Just go with what is called "the flow"
What is, just is, we have to know
That only by the things we say
We get bad happenings our way
Don't fight with life, enjoy your ride
Is all  to good, God's by your side!
And every thing that looks so bad
Leads to your good, by God's command!

Allright so this is my little poem for today, cuz I realised that I love love making them, and it's very easy too, and if it's easy, means I should be doing it, and is probably what I should be doing...as life purpose? I was looking for it and I prayed God to show me my way, and then I just got the idea to do the things I liked best when I was little, and poetry is one of them! So, thank you, God! :)
If my poem was not very clear, as poems are just poems and they are not as clear as prose, obviously, I will try to explain what I meant, below.
I was inspired by what's happening in my life right now, cause at the moment there is plenty of happening in there for me to draw alot of inspiration from it!
Lately I have been struggeling alot, lately, meaning ever since I gave birth to my son, almost 2 years ago, my life turned completely upside down, not only thanks to him but to many other events with no apparent connection between. And even if my son is the biggest blessing in my life, I have been through struggles and things that would have been unthinkable for me prior to this period of time, and I managed to do them! At first they put me kind of down, but, little by little, as I was studying the Law of Attraction and all this New Earth and New Age Philosophy, they started not to feel as bad and as hard to surmount! Because I learned to let go of control and just go with the flow! I learned to accept the present moment and only try to do the best that I could, with the given situation, without trying to fight against the given situation anymore. And I found out that I was way more happy like that! I didn't get anymore feelings of uselessness and of being unable and of being a failure, and also, I didn't really care anymore about what others would say of me! Because I KNOW, I FEEL that there really IS a good in every bad thing happening in life (I knew that even before reading about all that). The things are only apparently hard or bad, because everything that happens is taking us to a higher level of consciousness, is for our best!! And if I start looking back to all of my life, I can see that from every bad thing, a good thing came, eventually. I suggest everyone do that, look back and try to find the good that came from a bad thing. You will sure find it, if not yet, then surely sometimes in the future. God only loves us, God does not punish us, at the most, we punish ourselves! And we punish ourselves usually with our mind, we create so much suffering with the mind! Try to only use your mind for things that do good to you and to everyone else, and if you feel a suffering, a bad feeling, means you are not using your mind the right way. Change the way, it IS in your power!
Peace to all!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...