Monday, February 11, 2013

Why This Blog?


(This image is from www.smartgoat.com, no idea who they are, but I thought I would give them credit for having taken their pic :))


Ooookay, so here I am, I just managed to create a new blog! Why Self Taught Goat? Because, by the Chinese Horoscope, I am a Goat, and because I am self taught, well, at least in one area, and that would be... the science of living! Okay in beauty stuff too, in DIY stuff, in arts and crafts... And because all the other names were taken and I am not a very patient Goat, so I hurried up and settled for this one. And because I think it's a funny name, and I am not taking myself too serious, for most of the time. I do not say that I am very advanced in this self teaching process of living, but I realised that I needed this outlet to be able to continue and complete the process that I started.
I dearly welcome everyone to join me in this project, with posts, questions, answers, anything you people feel like adding or telling me or even telling to yourself, because I just realised that it is extremely important to be able to somehow let it all out at times.
Why am I writting in English, even if it's not my mother tongue? Because I feel I can reach to many more people like this, and funny enough, I always felt safer and more at ease writting about myself in English, even in my teenage diary that my mom found and took to my English teacher to translate. And then the hell broke loose! LOL

I am 34 years old female, I am living in Romania for now, I am the mother of a little toddler, I am married to my highschool sweetheart and I strongly have the hope that there can be a better life for all of the people... NOT out there, but INhere. I mean, I am convinced that it all comes from the inside, once you manage to make peace on the inside, there will be so much better on the outside too. That's what I wanna teach myself with this blog. That I CAN. Reading Eckhard Tolle's *A New Earth* saved me, but I found out that there is lots of work to keep up...saving myself :)
Since one year and a half (pretty much after having my baby) my life changed and I have been through so much hassle and issues that can't even believe, so that's why I need myself to help ME to get out of all this and get myself back on track and living the life that I used to, or, I wanna hope, a better one!
Right now, writting all this, I realise that I could go on on this topic forever but I kind of got tired of typing and I bet noone will really read all of this (I know I am doing this mostly for myself but I would really really be the happiest person if I could help another person too) because I am sure there are others facing the same issues that I am facing!
My problems were mostly inside issues, of course, triggered by events that happened in my life, but I am sure that I kind of overreacted to many of the events, because there are people out there that have been through so much more and handled it so much better, but again, that's my purpose, to solve the problems that I have, that make me hurt so much on the inside. Good luck to me! :))
That being said, I wanna send a virtual hug to everyone that needs a hug, and head off to my daily chores.
Peace!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...