Sunday, February 17, 2013

A little poem came out of nowhere!



(yes these are my eyes! :))


You only see what your eyes want to see
The peace inside is there though, let it BE
So just close your eyes, and listen to me!
You are way more than they told you you are,
When you will start seeing that, then you'll get far!
But please take a moment and think of it now,
Don't let your life run too fast and somehow...
You really deserve all the best and you should
Rely on yourself for seeing all good!



Oh my, I don't know where that came from! :D I think hearing again Madonna's song "Frozen" inspired me, because I only now realised that its lyrics are about all the things that I've been studying lately, about all this spiritual growth and stuff! And when I was younger, actually really young, I was good at writting poetry, but in my own language :) I don't know if I am any good in English, besides, it's been eons since then! BUT! I remember I REALLY LOVED writting poetry! And it was so easy for me! I loved it and the teachers were encouraging me to do it, and I went to some children's poetry contests...and then classmates started making fun of me for being an air head for that matter :( Let alone the fact that by that time, in my country was a communist regimen, so they were trying to make me write poems about the "great amazing communist leader"... UGH! All that turned me off from writting poetry, but I guess now I realised I was never really over it! Soooo... I might start writting again, for my soul! Even if nobody reads it! :D:D Just so! Is actually better if nobody reads it, it is clearthat I can't take criticism! LOL! I actually don't know about that, I should be okay with it, if living from the illuminist perspective :D
Allright, enough for today!
Peace to all!
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...